The new issue of More Than a Paycheck, the newsletter of the National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee, is on-line. Among the contents:
- Tips on organizing, recruiting, coalition-building, and media outreach
- An update on the Conscience and Military Tax Campaign. This is an alternative fund to which war tax resisters can redirect their taxes. It has a national focus and so is an alternative to the various regional alternative funds.
- Notes about tax law changes, levy procedures, and social security levies
- An update on the status of the Religious Freedom Peace Tax Fund bill
- Notes about upcoming actions and gatherings, about how to write imprisoned resisters, and about on-line resources
- News from the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting about their policy towards employees who are war tax resisters (with a link to a PDF of that policy statement)
- A note about the organizational tax resistance of War Resisters International in London