A new issue of NWTRCC’s newsletter is out, with content including:
- Erica Weiland discusses war tax resistance as “divestment” and announces the new “Divest from War, Invest in People” campaign.
- Why is the newsletter being printed on yellow paper this year? It’s a tribute to the World War Ⅰ “bond slackers.”
- What are the implications of the new tax legislation for war tax resisters?
- Some inspiration for people who are planning actions this tax season
- Announcing the next NWTRCC national gathering, and more information on how to get involved with the organization.
- Karl Meyer tells of his sixty years with The Catholic Worker and fifty-eight years of war tax refusal.
NWTRCC’s blog also has a new post about how to create a war tax resisters’ alternative fund. And its website has some tips on how to make a splash this coming Tax Day.