There’s a new issue of NWTRCC’s newsletter out, with content including:
- A preview of this year’s nationwide Tax Day actions.
- A look back on the oppression of “bond slackers” 100 years ago during World War Ⅰ in the U.S.
- Notes on issues for war tax resisters crossing the border, glitches with the latest tax bill, the difficulty in understanding IRS interest rates, new estate tax exemption limits.
- Advice on starting a local war tax resistance support group, writing letters of protest to the IRS, and a review of “Walden: The Video Game.”
- Announcing the NWTRCC national gathering, to be held in Los Angeles .
- Michael McCarthy reflects on the collective war tax redirection practiced by a group he is part of in Michigan.