There’s a new issue of NWTRCC’s newsletter out, with content including:
- NWTRCC coordinator Ruth Benn gives us a look at the sorts of questions she fields from war tax resisters and prospective resisters around the country.
- New information on complications for some war tax resisters in dealing with unemployment compensation, social security, and IRS installment plans.
- A review of The Debt Resisters’ Operations Manual.
- A recap of some tax day actions from around the country.
- An announcement of the upcoming NWTRCC national gathering (in Richmond, Indiana this November).
- Lincoln Rice shares the story of how he became a war tax resister, and his experiences since.