There’s a new issue of NWTRCC’s newsletter out, with content including:
- my tribute to Henry David Thoreau on the bicentennial of his birth
- brief notes about issues of interest to tax resisters, including: the private debt collection companies that the IRS has deputized to collect taxes, and how to do war tax resistance counseling in a “nondirective” way
- updates from the NWTRCC field organizer, and a note from new anti-Trump tax resister Andrew Newman
- upcoming webinars on using social media to promote war tax resistance
- a recap of the NWTRCC national gathering last month in St. Louis
- a profile of new war tax resister Sarah Mueller
Also, on the NWTRCC blog, Erica Weiland examines the first Trump budget proposal.