There’s a new issue of NWTRCC’s newsletter out, with content that includes:
- Cathleen Deppe reports back from the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space Conference delegation’s recent visit to Japan.
- Notes about IRS-impersonation scam phone calls, and how to calculate penalties & interest on unpaid federal taxes.
- International News with notes about tax resistance in Spain, Burundi, and Honduras.
- Domestic war tax resistance news including an announcement of the upcoming New England Gathering of War Tax Resisters and Supporters, a note about Ron Paul’s new call for tax resistance to combat American imperialism, skepticism about the “United States Institute of Peace,” and notes from the recent Mennonite Church USA convention.
- A report from the Veterans for Peace 30th Annual Convention.
- A note on the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Center on Conscience & War.