There’s a new issue of NWTRCC’s newsletter out, with content including:
- Excerpts from an address by Loretta Ross at the last NWTRCC national gathering on fighting against white supremacy in the Trump period.
- Some brief notes about IRS and tax policy changes to watch out for.
- Jason Rawn on “State Violence, Climate Change, and Divesting from War.”
- Outreach reports from Iowa, Houston, and Washington D.C., and a report on the recent activity of NWTRCC’s field organizer.
- A summary of the recent NWTRCC national gathering (held in concert with the New England Gathering of War Tax Resisters).
- Ruth Benn reflects on her years at the helm of NWTRCC as she prepares to pass the Coordinator position to someone new.